To prevent abuse of the room reservation system, students will need to confirm room reservations via email. After reserving a room, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link. Click the link within an hour of your submission to confirm your reservation. Otherwise, your room will not be reserved.
Study Room Policies
A full list of study room policies can be found here:
By clicking Continue, you agree to these policies.
- You must have a current UCM email address to reserve a room.
- Once you reserve a study room, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Save this email and have it available with you when you go to the study room.
- UCM students are given priority to the study rooms.
- Study rooms are not available for reservation within the first 30 minutes the library is open.
- Library staff cannot make or modify reservations or provide information about private reservation details.
- If an individual or group does not arrive within 15 minutes of their reservation, the reservation is forfeited and the room reverts to first-come, first serve usage until the next scheduled reservation.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please follow the instructions online to cancel it.
- If you need whiteboard markers, microphone, webcam, or head phones, they may be checked out at the service desk.