Uncovering the Research Question/Research Problem- Graduate Research Workshop
2 ways to attend! Face-to-Face in JCKL 1424 or Stream Online via ITV.
Uncovering the Research Question/Research Problem is the first workshop in the Graduate Research Workshop series. The same workshop is offered twice.
Learning Objectives for this workshop:
- Overview of academic and professional research
- Applied development of research questions
- Expose graduate students to a comprehensive overview of the research process.
- Provide graduate students with hands-on practical experience and tools for effective research at the graduate level.
- Structured for graduate students completing either a final project or a thesis.
- Reinforced referral to the advisor/research instructor for content specifics.
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018
- 4:00pm - 5:50pm
- JCKL 1424 Distance Classroom