Information Resource Investigation- Graduate Research Workshop
2 ways to attend! Face-to-Face in JCKL 1424 or Stream Online via ITV.
Information Resource Investigation is the second workshop in the Graduate Research Workshop series. The same workshop is offered twice.
Learning Objectives for this workshop:
- In-depth exploration of the elements of the literature review/resource investigation as related to the research problem/question
- Introduction to the exploratory phase of the literature review
- Introduction to the various types of broad and focused literature reviews
- Overview of the chain of information resources and accessing the resources
- Overview of the types and role of various information sources
- Expose graduate students to a comprehensive overview of the research process.
- Provide graduate students with hands-on practical experience and tools for effective research at the graduate level.
- Structured for graduate students completing either a final project or a thesis.
- Reinforced referral to the advisor/research instructor for content specifics.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- 4:00pm - 5:50pm
- JCKL 1424 Distance Classroom
Registration has closed.